Saturday, April 12, 2008

Give.Me.More


I'm really bad about updating this thing. I'm going to attempt to be better, but that's not a promise.

I sold four items in 24 hours, and I was really excited. So far my best-selling item is my vinyl record coasters, which are pictured above. For some reason my shop has been getting a lot of traffic over the past week. I'm not complaining. Of course, any money I made went right back into the "business," as I call it, buying more supplies, so hopefully the attention doesn't wear off.

In other exciting news, my items are now available at ZZZ Records, and hopefully soon will be available at another shop in Kansas City that may or may not be named at a later date.

In the meantime, I'm off to work on my next line of items. If there is something you'd like to see, let me know!

No comments: